Develop relationships with and benefit from access to talented and diverse FLC students, alumni, and faculty. Help participants build professional skills and connections that lead to career opportunities as you gain access to new ideas and energy to maintain and grow your business.
The program membership fee is $1000/year with customized services to fit your needs. All engagement with classrooms and faculty depends on faculty approval.
- Company name/logo on Career & Life Design Center, print and electronic materials
- Option to present your ideas to FLC faculty for class research
- Invitation to Coffee with CEOs and Students
- Career & Life Design Center support for your internship program
- Invitation to Career & Life Design Center events
- Priority selection for career fairs, free registration, and parking passes
- Invitation to internship celebration with a sponsor banner
- Targeted emails to students about seasonal job listings
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Become an Employer Partner
We believe all our students should be compensated for their internships. We also realize our employer partners can use a little assistance from time to time. To solve for this, Career & Life Design Center has partnered with the FLC Foundation and several amazing donors to help our students and employer partners. If you are interested in receiving financial assistance to support an FLC student intern at your organization, fill out this application.
Spring 2023 Internship Funding deadlines
Funding application deadline: 12/4/22
Recipient information sent: 12/12/22
Deadline to hire: 2/5/23
Summer 2023 Funding
Funding application deadline: 4/2/23
Recipient information sent: 4/10/23
Deadline to hire: 6/4/23