Part-time Job Fair
San Juan Dining Hall
Start your school year easier with a job
Who: All part-time and full-time students of Fort Lewis College; work-study and non-work-study students are eligible to participate
Where: San Juan Dining Hall in the Student Union Building
When: August 27, 2022, 1:00-4:00 p.m. MST
Why: FLC Departments and local employers participate in hiring students for the 2022-2023 school year. You can easily meet with and potentially interview with employers on the spot.
Resources & tips
- Have your resume reviewed for free. We will help review formatting and phrasing to best explain your experience and skills.
- Practice your elevator pitch. Prepare a 30-second speech that gives the employer highlighted information on your background, work experience, and goals.
- Dress smart. Remember, you are meeting with a potential employer. We recommend at least wearing smart casual attire.
- Template and videos Your resume should be a story of your experience in organizations and prior work experience.
We host two days of drop-in virtual office hours. Jaityn Gomez, our Career Engagement Specialist, will answer questions about preparing for the job fair and quick resume questions. If you cannot make either time, please email your questions to Jaityn at email@example.com.
- Wednesday, August 17, 2-4 pm Mountain: https://fortlewis.zoom.us/j/6777347332
- Wednesday, August 24, 2-4 pm Mountain: https://fortlewis.zoom.us/j/6777347332