IT Service Delivery Manager
Technology brings the world to our fingertips. But when was the last time you brought the world technology?
As the IT Service Delivery Manager you would lead the charge in ensuring that we are always providing the crucial IT services to our members around the world.
Today, over 2,100 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Our IT Services unit is located in Waxhaw, NC, but this job can be done remotely from EST and CST time zones.
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you might blog about new trends and share impact stories with your audience. Later you could serve as a resource to managers, and strategize how to practically implement service delivery options. Another day you would apply business, finance and economic principles to a variety of situations.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- Communication and marketing is your forte.
- You’re familiar with at least one service delivery methodology.
- You’re proficient in project management and change management procedures.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in service management, service delivery, customer service/liaison/advocate, project management, or business analysis.
- You have a basic understanding of software, applications development, information technology, and data management systems.
- You are a team player, are sensitive to cross-cultural issues, and even utilize online collaboration tools within your team.
- You desire to serve others and want to meet customers’ needs.
- You are practical, results-oriented, and always want to grow yourself.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have experience in customer relations, customer service management, service delivery management, marketing, communications, recruiting, or fundraising
- You have thrived in a multicultural environment.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.