LI Title: INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Administrative Assistant
CMB Assistant / FES Coordinator
When was the last time your administrative skills reached across the globe and had an eternal impact?
As a supported* Administrative Assistant for the team of language workers and administrators in Cameroon, you would be providing critical logistical support, enabling the team to discuss strategy and plans to further Bible translation.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Yaounde, Cameroon
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might arrange a workshop, book a conference site and plan a budget. Another day you could work with the team to design a booklet, produce a brochure, or prepare a project report.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You understand the joys and challenges of cross-cultural life.
- You have some experience with project management.
- You enjoy working with a team and willingly accept input.
- You are organized, detailed and flexible.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have training in project management.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.