Want to run your own business someday? Come run ours first!
Run the Business. Lead the Way. Be the Boss. Fast-Track up the Ladder.
So much about the world has changed recently. Yet other things, have not. Super-charged people at the beginning of their careers still want to work for a company where they can get high quality business operations and people management experience. They want their hard work to be recognized and a clear-cut path to advancement. Waterway Carwash is STILL that place, and we are looking for energetic leaders who have the ambition and leadership skills to fast-track their way through our highly structured “Learn 2 Lead” Manager Development Program. The “L2L” is truly one-of-a-kind!
Why be a Waterway Manager?
- $40,000 – $55,000 the first year
- Start accruing Paid Time Off (PTO) right away – 10 days earned the first year – use it however you like!
- Health and Dental Insurance coverage starts within 60 days
- Long-term Investment Matching Program
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program (thinking about your MBA?)
- Phenomenal co-workers! All Managers and Hourly Employees are energetic, high integrity people!
- Casual Waterway Manager uniforms provided
- Stay fit while working in our active, outdoor, fast-paced work environment (NOT a desk job!)
- Plus, you will look & feel great everywhere you go with FREE CAR WASHES & FUEL DISCOUNTS
Which Waterway Market works best for you?
- Kansas City
- St. Louis
Waterway’s Learn 2 Lead Management Development Program:
- Highly structured – every rank is a checklist – you always know exactly what you need to do to get promoted!
- Mentored every step of the way – we help you get better every day
- Get the experience you need to run a Waterway, or any business
- 3 to 6 Managers run the location with 50 to 100 Hourly Employees working for them
- Learn to lead! Be the coach! Be the mentor! Be the role model! Be the boss!
- Business Management (Operations & Team Leadership)
- Customer Service (Relationship-Building & Public Relations)
- Engineering (Car Wash Science & Technology, Parts & Supplies, & Preventative Maintenance)
- Human Resources (Recruiting, Hiring, Employee Training and Coaching)
- Marketing (Branding, Promotions, Community Events and Business-to-Business Partnerships)
- Retail, Convenience Store, Merchandising, and Gas Station Operations)
- Sales / Sales Team Management
- Service Delivery and Recovery
- Safety – Assure the safety of all team members and customers
- People Management – Leading 10 to 30 team members each shift
- Production Management – Making decisions in a fast paced, high energy work environment
- Entrepreneurship – Conceptualize, then watch your new ideas come to life / get put to the test
- Hospitality – Provide a unique, top-notch experience for every customer.
- Build Relationships – Experience frequent team member and customer interactions
- Service Quality – We are obsessive. Ensure every car wash looks great, every time
- Awareness – Identify and solve all issues in real-time (service quality, equipment, supplies, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience (College Seniors should still apply)
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening
- Appearance standards (no beards and large tattoos must be covered)
- We are open every day of the week so our Managers to be available to work every day of the week
Come join us doing impressive things in the car wash world…every day. APPLY TODAY!!!
The Waterway Carwash experience is totally unique. First rate facilities. State-of-the-art operations. Extreme focus on customer service. And phenomenal Waterway people.
COVID-19 Note: Waterway is taking extra precautions to make sure that coming to a Waterway Carwash location is safe for everyone. The safety of our Managers, Hourly Employees, and Customers is top priority!
Applicants of all ages are welcome and are encouraged to apply. Waterway® Carwash is an Equal Opportunity / Drug-Free Workplace employer.