Job Title: TikTok Creator
Job Type: Unpaid / Volunteer / Intern
Hours Per Week: 10-12 hours
Start Date: As soon as possible; with a 3 month commitment; with possibility of extending
Job Description: Our Marketing Department is seeking a TikTok Creator. A qualified candidate will have a passion for education and the developing world, as well as possess the following skills:
- Lead TikTok content creation and management for Village Book Builders
- Develop and schedule social media content for posting to attracts new users and engage current users.
- Maintain brand voice consistent with other VBB social media platforms
- Increase brand awareness to help attract volunteers and potential donors.
- Use social media traffic data to analyze what is and is not working, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Proficient knowledge of TikTok
- Good understanding of metrics and SEO
- Ability to perform audience research
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to develop and implement social media strategy
- Experience with VSCO and Canva
- Excellent interpersonal skills