Policy Development Intern (Remote)
About this Position:
This position’s schedule is flexible regarding hours/days and averages 12+ hours per week. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world. You will be joining a team of dedicated, passionate individuals intent on making a difference. The Policy Development Intern
will assist in analyzing and creating company policies.
- Working with the team to identify and develop key policy.
- Developing and managing the implementation of major strategic projects
- Develop best practices or policies and procedures for training
- Leading on projects reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of services, recommending changes, and making sure they are carried out
- Making sure that performance is monitored, data collected and analyzed, then writing reports on it
- Establishing feasible timeframes to achieve the goals and objectives outlined in policies.
- Current student or recent graduate in business development or related field.
- Strong ability to manage, prioritize, and organize multiple tasks
- Strong written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.