Tyson Group provides the edge that B2B sales teams need to consistently succeed in today’s complex and volatile marketplace. This elite and qualified team offers expert sales development strategies tailored to companies’ individual needs, cultivating talent that yields measurable results. Their proven process guides leaders and their teams from initial assessment to training and long-term coaching, ensuring substantial and lasting benefits.
Role Summary (Remote Role)
Tyson Group is seeking highly motivated and dedicated sales candidates looking to sharpen their sales acumen while putting it to the test in real time. Business Development Reps will go through a 6-month, part-time, training program instructed by Lance Tyson. During this program, each BDR will be assessed, trained, and coached on Tyson Group philosophies and sales fundamentals which will prepare them for the next step in their career at Tyson Group or walked into another very high-performing sales organization.
Specific Functions/ Activities Summary
- Be present and participate in all training/coaching sessions instructed by Lance Tyson & team
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently selling Tyson Group services to C-Level Executives across all industries
- Exceed weekly expectations which are but not limited to, outbound calls, outbound emails, LinkedIn message sent, booked appointments, completed appointments, closed appointments, new prospects, etc.
- Effectively and efficiently manage a sales pipeline of 3x at all times
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system
- Be present and participate in weekly staff meetings
- Be coachable, have fun, be the best you!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- Open to coaching!
At Tyson Group we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Tyson Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tyson Group complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.