We are looking for students who are skilled in 2D art and animation who want experience in the game industry.
- Must have access to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or another graphic program
- Ability to meet deadlines and take direction
- Must be able to draw many different styles
- Must know how to animate objects in 2D
- Some work may also be conceptual art
- Knowledge of how to create and set up a 2D character rig is a bonus
This is an unpaid internship. May be eligible for college credit. (based on school’s internship requirements)