Summary: Efficiently and effectively answers customer inquiries regarding Turtle Beach products via Email, Phone, and Live Chat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responds to customers’ phone, email & online chat inquiries in an efficient and timely manner.
· Uses general office equipment including Salesforce helpdesk software and MS Office.
· Uses the telephone and speaks in a clear, courteous manner.
· Communicates with team and management regarding product issues and solutions to problems.
· Uses technical background and software/hardware troubleshooting skills.
· Uses company products to gain an understanding of their use and how to troubleshoot.
· Tests and reports on company hardware/software.
· Prioritizes and organizes responses to maximize efficiency in responding to customers.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Is flexible to work with company needs and priorities.
- Entry-level will train.
- Some prior work experience preferred
- College Degree preferred.
- Avid gamer preferred: (Xbox One, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, Switch, PC, Mac).
- Ability to troubleshoot software & hardware; technical background or aptitude.
- Prior experience handling a high volume of emails is strongly preferred.
- 50 WPM minimum typing.
- Good English language writing skills with attention to detail.