What You’ll Bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or equivalent area of study.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Perform weekly user audits and remove inactive TU employees from DocuSign licensing
- Contract Template creation & update/maintenance to current static templates and upload all static templates in Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Reporting and help create visualizations of the data to help stakeholders easily reference and understand the metrics
- Update and clean up the records/attributes/repository in the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform
- Create the training materials/user guides (internal and client facing)
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you’ve learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and guest speakers throughout this paid 12-week internship beginning in May or June 2022, depending on academic calendar.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.