What You’ll Bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance
- A fresh perspective on the industry
- A strong/solid knowledge of spreadsheets and MS applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, at a summary and detailed level,
- Ability to manage and ensure completion of a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and internal control over financial reporting activities
Impact You’ll Make:
During your summer internship with the Accounting & Finance Team you will assist in a variety of projects:
- Document internal controls, including narratives and flowcharts necessary for SOX compliance
- Assist with implementation and enhancement of the internal controls over financial reporting including impact on processes and controls from automation, new system implementations and acquisitions
- Partner with Internal Audit Team to ensure proper maintenance and development of AuditBoard
- Work closely with the Internal Audit Team on key projects and initiatives as well as coordinate closely with our external auditors
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you’ve learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and guest speakers throughout this paid 12-week internship beginning in May or June 2022, depending on academic calendar.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.