If you are looking to be part of a team that is changing the industry, then TheaterEars is the place for you. TheaterEars is a leading iOS and Android based app that allows people to hear a movie in a language different from what is being shown on screen.
We are currently launching several new divisions and are looking for Front End Developer interns who have a working knowledge of WordPress, who are hard working and are motivated to learn more about this area.
Front End Developer – WordPress Intern Skill Requirements:
- Interest in Computer Science Field
- Experience in WordPress environment.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Great attitude.
Front End Developer – WordPress Intern Sample Activities
Here are some sample tasks that an intern could be working on in this capacity:
* Creating and Customizing of Plugins and Themes
* Developing code and troubleshooting for WordPress core
* Website Page Construction
* RSS Feed Implementation
* Script Creation
* CMS/Database Management
* Accessibility and Performance Improvements
As part of the process interns will work along side our development team which collectively has over 100+ years of experience. Students will learn practical skills that will prepare them for today’s fast moving technology environment utilizing the world’s most utilized Content Management System.
If you feel that you might be a good candidate or feel that you can learn whatever it is that you do not know then please feel free to apply. We want people who want to be part of something greater and who want to further their Computer Science education.
***TheaterEars maintains commercial office space at 20423 State Road 7 Suite F18, Boca Raton, FL 33498. Students will not be required to work from another person’s home. However, all work for TheaterEars is being done remotely, with people utilizing their own space. No more than 20% of an intern’s time will be spent on clerical duties. Company will work with school/advisor in cases where interns may be eligible to receive course credit for completing this internship, and will sign off on all appropriate forms.***