The responsibilities of the intern will use the strengths of the individual hired but may include:
- Track legislative activities relevant to CICD’s research agenda.
- Research and identify contacts in Indian Country for CICD.
- Support the logistics for CICD outreach-sponsored meetings and activities (e.g., CICD Policy webinar series, leadership council meetings, etc.)
- Contribute to or producing written memos, reports, and analyses for publication on the Bank website and other venues.
- Maintain contact databases.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
A requirement of this position is that you must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as needed by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated because of a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
- Work in progress towards a post-secondary degree with an emphasis in public policy, public administration, law, economics, business, communications, marketing, journalism, social sciences, or a related field.
- Work collaboratively and contribute to a team setting and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of or experience with economic conditions in American Indian communities.
- Technical writing and analysis skills.
- Experience with video conferencing applications and online engagement platforms.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis is working remotely until further notice. Accordingly, this position will temporarily report remotely to our Helena Branch in Helena, MT. The position requires candidates to be able to report to the Helena Branch in-person once on-premises work arrangements have been resumed.
Candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter (required) to apply. Application review will begin as soon as materials are received.