INTERN POSITION – SPECTRUM FOR LIVING
Spectrum for Living is seeking a Marketing/Development intern with an interest in social media, public relations, content curation, and brand development.
This unpaid internship is an opportunity to gain direct experience in nonprofit marketing, development, and fundraising.
Interns will report to the Director of Development. They will be required to create social media campaigns, write blog posts, construct press releases, and manage Instagram and Facebook accounts. Interns will also be required to help with key components of the development process, including but not limited to: direct-mail appeals, donor solicitation, grant-research and fundraising events.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Managing social media accounts
· Creating social media content
· Writing blogs and press releases
· Performing administrative tasks as needed
· Applicants must be a college student or recent graduate
· Possess strong organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work on many different projects simultaneously
· Capacity to dedicate 8-10 hours per week to the internship
Job Type: Unpaid Internship
Location: River Vale Office – 210 Rivervale Road, Suite #3, River Vale, NJ
Spectrum will provide a safe and healthy work environment during this health care crisis. Masks, hand sanitizing stations, social distanced work spaces are provided.
If interested, please send your resume to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org