Meet Relevnt, the group messaging app that’s centered around live audio-chat communities called “vibes.” As the new social experience that’s driving the next generation of live podcasters and journalists, we’re offering internships for our new in-house sports media brand, ProSportsFanatics.com, an “original” content experience only on Relevnt.
With PSF, we’re going beyond the social constraints of traditional print, digital, and broadcast journalism with “conversational journalism”. This is a new interactive content format between creators and audiences that integrates articles, live audio streaming and live chat community all in one place. It’s easier for journalists, more engaging for users, and more measurable for advertisers.
For the PSF internships, we’re adding media-savvy majors in journalism, marketing, communications, and broadcasting to help grow our coverage across all pro leagues and teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Make new career and social connections
- Get real-world experience to sharpen your skills
- Build up your resume for your post-graduate career
- Get mentored by professionals in your field
- Learn how to schedule and produce your own segments
- Sit in on team meetings
- Explore long-term career opportunities to grow with us!
With a time commitment of up to 10 hours per week, the internship role here is simply two-fold: help grow our network and drive community conversations through
- Live podcasting/radio broadcasting
- Sharing news and writing stories
- Helping grow our social media
- Interacting within our vibes on Relevnt
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 or greater is preferred
We’re now launching this program in the current fall 2021 semester, and so, if you are interested in learning more, please apply here.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.