Primerica Representative is different kind of financial services provider. We’re growing like never before, to serve new members in new markets, creating opportunities for people who share our passion to make a real difference in others’ lives, and their own. We offer a new point of view on what it means to make an impact and work with purpose. We are one of the largest distributors of financial products in North America.
As the financial management market grows rapidly, the job growth for Investment Advisors is forecasted to grow much faster than the average for all occupations. We offer mentorship and support to teach you the skills and processes to help you become a successful Investment Advisor Representative. Your journey with us will begin by providing a comprehensive set of life and annuity insurance products to your clients as a licensed agent. As your product knowledge increases and you demonstrate success in this role, you will have the opportunity grow from an insurance agent to a registered Investment Advisor Representative.
As an Insurance Agent/Investment Advisor Representative, you will:
• Be in business for yourself but not by yourself
• Have access to support training and resources unmatched in our industry and be compensated for your Life and Series 6 licenses.
• Have the opportunity to make an attractive income
• Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and shared goals
• Empower members to make wise financial decisions around education, investments, insurance and retirement
We are unique among financial service providers. Our culture and our people are unique. Our advisors are part of the communities where members live and work. We look for talented, passionate people who are:
• Entrepreneurs, Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful part- or full-time individuals
• Honest, dependable and credible
• Driven to succeed and are motivated to help others
• Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance
• Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products
How you will be compensated:
• We offer a comprehensive financial compensation package based on your success in providing the optimal financial solutions for your clients.
• This is not a salaried position but provides unrestricted earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, overrides, and incentive travel.
• An Independent Business Application cost of $100
• Satisfactory background check
• Life License required or obtained within 60 days of sign-on
• College degree or equivalent work experience preferred, but not required
Investment Advisor Representative