Apply for the PIMCO 2022 Summer Internship – Digital Marketing Analyst!
See below for details on the application process and internship experience.
Internship positions are located at PIMCO’s newest US office in Austin, TX
See yourself as a Marketing Analyst:
You’ll partner with Client Management, Product Strategy, the Executive Office and other areas of the business to build client servicing, marketing, educational content and campaigns for institutional and retail audiences.
You’ll contribute to the strategic design and development of marketing programs that consistently reflect PIMCO’s brand and client service standards. Additionally, you’ll collect and analyze marketing data sets to better understand client behavior and preferences as well as the efficacy of marketing activity.
The PIMCO Internship Experience:
- The PIMCO Internship Program runs for 10 weeks beginning in early/mid-June 2022
- During Week 1, you’ll participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training, providing you with the skills, knowledge, and relationships that will prepare you for success
- Alongside your colleagues, participate in PIMCO’s PIMCO’s Global Month of Volunteering, developed to heighten the impact of our employees’ worldwide volunteer efforts
- Join us for a variety of cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
- Your supervisor, peer mentor, senior leaders and team offer guidance and mentorship throughout the summer
- You’ll receive feedback at mid- and end-of-summer as part of a formal review process to keep you on the path to meeting your summer goals
- Want to learn more? Hear about The PIMCO Internship Experience from past interns & search for live virtual recruiting events!
- As a PIMCO intern, you’ll receive competitive compensation, along with a transition bonus to help with relocation to one of our office locations
How you should apply:
Applications open July 1, 2021. We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume, cover letter & unofficial transcript as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- After we receive your application, we’ll conduct an initial resume & cover letter review. We’ll send status updates throughout the process.
- You’ll showcase your interests, skills, and personality by completing a one-way video interview using the Spark Hire platform
- -If selected to move forward, you’ll meet with us during final-round interviews conducted live via Webex. Interviews typically consist of behavioral and technical concepts, as well as an Excel assessment.
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate currently pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of December 2022 – June 2023
- Have a minimum 3.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Are business proficient in English
You’ll excel as a Marketing Analyst if you:
- Are proficient in collecting and analyzing marketing data
- Have a strong interest in marketing and the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Are able to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail, ensuring that work is delivered completely, accurately and on time
- Are personable, with the ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Are ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Are great at using Excel and Adobe, along with having some programming skills (i.e. SQL)
- Have undertaken finance/capital markets coursework (recommended)
- Are familiar with marketing technologies across content management, advertising, email, experience optimization, social media, search engine optimization and data analysis