Help us make women’s lives easier! Pandia Health brings birth control to women wherever they have internet and a mailbox. We are the only women founded, doctor led company in the birth control delivery space and we ensure that women never run out of birth control on our watch. Featured in Forbes, CNN Business, BuzzFeed, Pandia Health provides affordable and accessible birth control so that you can #SkipTheTrip to the pharmacy every month and focus on the other important things in your life. #BirthControlDelivered
Pandia Health is looking to hire a Campus Rep at your school!
Looking for an exciting part-time opportunity? You’ve just found it. We’re looking for outgoing & smart students to help spread the word about Pandia Health on campus.
What we’re looking for:
- You have no problem speaking to anyone and your excitement about a product gets others excited.
- You stay organized and on top of dates & tasks. You stay level-headed when you have multiple duties occurring at any given time.
- You are a campus influencer, social-media is your middle name, and you are aware of the key events happening around campus.
- You are excited and passionate about growing a brand with a nationwide network of campus reps.
- You are bright, creative, analytical, positive, and naturally curious.
- You are motivated and enjoy being a part of something amazing that gets you fired up!
Cash and gift cards (your choice of coffee, spa, movie, amazon, itunes), connections in the tech/marketing/medical industry, and a great opportunity to add to your resume. Oh, and Pandia Health swag, of course.
During the internship program, interns will execute marketing/sales tactics and create content to improve conversions and drive revenue. Through these actions interns develop skills in communication, collaboration, self-management, critical thinking, and research. Interns won’t be alone in the role, leadership and management always ready to support and mentor.
- Write unique articles on a weekly basis for the Pandia Health blog focused on a range of topics including, but not limited to, reproductive health, women empowerment, birth control, emergency contraception, STI prevention, reproductive justice, etc
- Host Instagram and/or Facebook Lives weekly discussing any of the aforementioned blog topics
- Trendy Tuesday Live with Dr. Sophia Yen on birth control FAQS
- Partner with other women’s/reproductive health-centered companies to expand Pandia Health’s reach and encourage consumers to subscribe to our services
- Maintain effective and frequent communication with the Pandia Health team to ensure duties completed in a timely manner and to establish connections amongst a cohort of strong female leaders
This is a 1099 position. Persons paid on a 1099 basis are independent contractors and are self-employed. Independent contractors are required to pay all self-employment taxes (Social Security & Medicare) as well as income tax. Independent contractors generally do not receive any type of employment benefits from the client. For more information please refer to irs.govor talk with a tax professional.