Do you want to make a positive impact in the lives of people with unique abilities? Work with children, youth and adults recovering from brain injury and other catastrophic illnesses and injuries. During this program, you will:
• Provide meaningful services to individuals of all ages.
• Gain experience in this field of rehabilitation/ human services.
• Stay with us after the year and climb our career ladder OR get experience and references for Grad School.
• Enjoy mountain climbing, kayaking, biking, outdoor activity in Benton, Arkansas and meet peers from around the country.
• Be offered full benefits with full-time status.
• Earn a $2500 bonus after the first week of training and a $2500 bonus after one year of successful employment.
Interested? Please contact Scott Kruczek, Year of Impact Concierge, at firstname.lastname@example.org