Mr. Cooper’s summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper’s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
The Employer Brand Intern will have the opportunity to work on hands-on projects, gain insight into strategy and brand storytelling, and provide input into content and team outputs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help craft compelling team member stories that spotlight our incredible team members, unique culture and elevate our employer brand.
- Aid in Mr. Cooper’s efforts to connect top talent with great opportunities.
- Support collaboration with internal partners such as talent acquisition, HR, corp comm, DE&I, etc. to develop and execute effective marketing strategies to target and engage candidates.
- Help maintain employer brand presence across online channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
- Monitor and report analytics to find opportunities for optimizing engagement and growth.
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of start date (June 2022)
- Majoring in Marketing, Communications, or related degree
- Experience with social media content creation
- Solid understanding of modern digital platforms and channels including mobile, social and events. Real passion for new technology and creative ways to connect with target audiences
- Have completed communications and marketing courses
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- Strong passion for storytelling and connecting with people and what drives their decision making
- Proactive, creative, curious, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Committed self-starter with a demonstrated history of strong work ethic and reliable task completion