Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep tours is seeking a qualified candidate to assist in formatting company emails for both marketing and customer communication purposes. The HTML intern will collaborate with the sales and marketing team to execute new designs and templates for the 2022 season. The ideal candidate will have experience in basic programming languages, the ability to quickly learn the backend of Mild to Wild’s reservation and marketing software, as well as contribute a creative approach to up-to-date designs and marketing tactics.
Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours have been the Southwest’s adventure and whitewater experts for over 25 years. Started by Molly & Alex Mickel, Mild to Wild has grown from a small booth in downtown Durango, to running trips all over Arizona, Utah, & Colorado. With the addition of Adventure Bound USA in 2018, Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Tours expanded to open an office in Moab, UT and run multi-day trips on legendary river sections such as Gates of Lodore, Yampa, Desolation Canyon, & Cataract Canyon. Mild to Wild is thrilled to carry on the nearly 70 year legacy of Adventure Bound River Expeditions. Our mission is to enrich our guests’ lives with an escape in the outdoors creating a deeper connection with nature, family, and new friends.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Become well-versed Arctic’s Reservation Software
- Assist with integration of Arctic and Hubspot
- Code new designs in all online confirmation and invoice emails in Arctic Reservations
- Code new designs into marketing emails and communications in Hubspot
- Integrate photos, video and other materials provided by the Marketing team into existing and new templates.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales team on designs and make adjustments as needed
- Ensure high level of accuracy in all marketing emails by proofreading, testing, validating dynamic content, and troubleshooting email campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients before sending
- Currently enrolled in a college program, preferably related to the responsibilities listed above
- Comprehensive understanding of basic HTML and CSS language
- Experience with cloud-based reservation software is a plus but not imperative
- Creative approach to formatting and up-to-date knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, and mobile optimization
- Ability to work independently on projects and meet set deadlines
- Detailed oriented and excellent communication skills
- Open to taking on other programming / tech-related projects
- 8 – 15 hours / week
- Wage is dependent on experience & qualifications
- Position is temporary (2 months or longer if needed) with the opportunity to take on other projects that may present themselves in the future
- Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely on projects after training
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Kim Cassels at email@example.com.