The UCaaS Sales Support Intern is responsible for creating and maintaining a database to assist with our RFP process that allows a user to search and quickly answer questions from previous RFPs. The Intern also will be responsible for creating and implementing a tool to assist the department with helping to identify tech gaps for customers on where a device may fail.
- Create and maintain database for RFP process that allows user to search and quickly answer questions from previous RFPs.
- Create and implement tool to assist with identifying tech gaps for customers on where a device may fail.
- SKILLS / ABILITIES / KNOWLEDGE
- Understanding of operating systems
- Basic programming skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, virtual team oriented environment
- High degree of problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, efficient in achieving goals and proactive in pursuing subsequent tasks
- Currently pursuing or have obtained a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a related field.