Teach what you love with the most flexible online tutoring platform out there and earn thousands of $$$!
Are you passionate about Biology? Do you want to share your knowledge of science with others?
Then come join us as an online Biology tutor and help students who are eager to learn.
Lessonpal was born as a Silicon Valley startup with a mission to democratize education. We believe in delivering high-quality, accessible, and affordable lessons to all our students, and we’d love for you to join us!
What’s in it for you?
- You set your own rates. We never tell you what to charge. If your rates are attractive to students, you’ll get lessons. It’s all in your hands.
- All lessons are taught online and are easily accessible to everyone. We’re in the digital age now!
- You have complete control of when and how much you teach. You control your schedule, availability, and how many students you take on.
- You keep the majority of your earnings! Compared to other platforms, Lessonpal tutors keep more of their earnings…90%!
- Deliver online Biology lessons to students of all ages (you choose what age groups you want to work with)
- Submit post-lesson summaries so that students and parents have access to a recap
- Respond to tutoring inquiries and messages from current and potential students
- Work with your students to schedule lessons efficiently
- Proactively communicate with Lessonpal support about any questions
- Relevant experience and knowledge of Biology
- Strong communication skills
- Patience and empathy for working with students
- Reliability, consistency, and punctuality in lesson delivery
- Stable internet connection
- Proficiency in using online meeting platforms such as Zoom
- Verified Paypal account (to receive payments for lessons)
Duration: Permanent, Independent Contractor
Pay rate: You set your own rates (average $15 – $30 per hour)
Hours: Flexible – you set your own schedule
Ready to get started? Apply at https://lessonpal.com/teach-lessons
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, and any other protected class under state or federal law.