Digital Marketing Manager at Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee in Milwaukee, WI – shared by Jobs That Help as a third party
The Digital Marketing Manager will own and grow Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee’s (BGCGM) digital presence, including but not limited to website development and maintenance, email marketing, digital media placement, SEO, texting tool management, photography, video capture and editing and digital analytics reporting. S/he will partner with the internal team to implement strategic digital campaigns, branded messaging and compelling, multi channel storytelling to build the Boys & Girls Clubs audience base.
This position will report to and work closely with the VP of Marketing and Communications and will partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the BGCGM message is accurate, impactful, and consistent. S/he may, at times, work closely with volunteers, board members or consultants for specific projects.
- Manage website and content management system, maintaining a dynamic home page, up-to-date content and working on overall site improvements and projects
- Create content and landing pages that support marketing campaigns and fundraising events
- Monitor website analytics for overall website performance and outreach-based goals
- Emphasize storytelling on the website, creating spaces and paths that welcome, impact, and inform visitors
- Lead all BGCGM website development work and maintenance to promote member programs and fundraising
- Continually strive to improve website navigation and customer experience
- Optimize website for search engine results to inform a broad audience about the BGCGM mission
- Collaborate with internal department leaders to ensure website content aligns with brand guidelines and accurately portrays internal programming opportunities and development activities
- Manage and grow email marketing lists and segmentation
- Develop and implement an email marketing strategy across all internal and external audiences
- Lead planning and development of bimonthly internal email newsletter
- Capture videos and photos as needed to support digital channels
- Manage digital photo and video content libraries
- Develop a culture of visual storytelling, specifically through images and video
- Work with Club staff to acquire content for sharing via website, email, and texting
- Analyze data, performance, and trends in regular reports to guide future online growth
- Maintain deep ties and relationships with Clubs staff and key stakeholders to inspire website and email content
- BA or equivalent degree required
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Strong WordPress experience required
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite required
- Experience with Mailchimp email marketing tool preferred
- Experience with Google AdWords preferred
- Experience with WordPress plugin APIs a plus
- Capable of writing content for website, video, and email in partnership with internal team members
- Demonstrated ability to develop a digital marketing strategy, execute that strategy and measure success based on established goals
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of technology trends and new developments in content generation and sharing
- Understand how multiple mediums can support a uniform message and voice
- Capable of measuring digital channel performance and campaign success via analytics
- Enjoy connecting with people from all areas of the organization
- Must have a valid WI driver’s license, good driving record, and meets state required automobile insurance minimums
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.