*You must complete the application after clicking apply externally*
About our Internship Program:
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL.
Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transaction professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
This position will provide assistance to our analysts by doing research, writing, and analyzing market information.
- Assisting with rent rolls, demographics, tenant profiles, etc.
- Preparing and writing market research.
- Obtaining and analyzing market information and statistics.
- Researching demographics and traffic counts.
- Assist in the due diligence process.
- Value listings and proposed listings in Argus and Excel.
- Review and summarize leases (lease abstracting).
- Assist in the design and preparation of teasers and books.
- Create appropriate charts and other graphic materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients professionally in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Must have completed at least 3 years of college.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Argus, PowerPoint, Adobe, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus.
You will be given the opportunity to select up to two location preferences on your application. Potential placement could include any of our offices within the city’s metropolitan area. Please only apply to one posting.
JLL is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
Permanent US work authorization required.