WE ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR OUR BOCA RATON HEADQUARTERS. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Join Our Team
Gift of Life has been curing blood cancer and other life-threatening diseases for 30 years. We do this by providing healthy volunteer donors that patients need for marrow and blood stem cell transplants.
We are a group of 70+ skilled professionals with a passion for saving lives. Our goal is an audacious one: to ensure that every patient receives the cellular therapy they need when they need it. That’s why we are so innovative. Twenty years ago we were the first to recruit donors using cheek swabs. We developed the first online donor recruitment website and then the first mobile app. And we are the first in the world to feature a vertically integrated cell therapy supply chain, with the registry, donor center, stem cell collection center, and cellular therapy laboratory all under one roof in our modern, high-tech 32,000-square-foot headquarters. We love what we do. So if you are passionate, audacious, and committed to saving lives, check us out!
Digital Media Coordinator, Donor Recruitment
Education / Experience
An innovative thinker with 1-2 years of Social Media experience. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Increase awareness of the brand to targeted audiences
- Keeps the organization at the forefront of developments in social media channels
- Cultivates new and existing communities and manages branded online communities on the company’s behalf using YouTube, Instagram, and other appropriate social media platforms
- Publishes daily social media posts to raise awareness and contribute to the growth of the Recruitment department
- Develops innovative media content across the web, mobile and email platforms
- Maintains and grows the internal labeling process of all content to monitor the effectiveness of various content types and marketing messages
- Evaluates targeted audience research, environment activity/conditions, and competitor data
- Gathers and reports weekly metrics providing an overview of the performance of each social platform, marketing/communication messages, and ROI
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives for the Recruitment department
- Develops content for posting on all designated social media outlets, monitoring online competitor presence/perceptions, researching new blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification, reporting “chatter” and other relevant online data, maintaining posting schedules
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- An innovative thinker with 1-2 years of Social Media experience
- Must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe including, but not limited to: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, TikTok, Snapchat, Forums, Wikis, and blogs to name a few
This position is basically sedentary with some walking, standing, stooping, and lifting required. Occasional lifting of objects weighing in excess of 20 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties and/or responsibilities may be added or deleted as management requires them to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Gift of Life Marrow Registry is pleased to offer benefits to eligible employees that include:
- Group Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match after the first year
Gift of Life’s facility is new and well-appointed, offering an employee café with televisions, three coffee bars, height-adjustable workstations and ergonomic seating, an outside courtyard with fountains, picnic tables, a tree-shaded parking lot, and a wellness room. We are located near numerous restaurants and grocery stores.