The music department offers a large number of concerts/recitals to the public. This position will be responsible for a variety of aspects concerning these concerts/recitals including but not limited to:
1. Setting up and tearing down the stage at the various venues, (Roshong Recital Hall, Concert Hall, and some off-campus sites)
2. Working with the artist to determine needs
3. Record – both audio and video – the entire event
4. Edit the audio/video recordings using software installed on the PC in the recording studio
5. Set up and tear down band/choir rehearsals
6. Maintain inventory of music checked out/in to participants
7. Help with printing, folding and distribution of programs
9. Catalog band/choral/orchestral music and track check-in-out of music.
10. Help with major annual recruiting events in which visiting high school students are participating in day-long activities. (this could be escorting groups to various rehearsal/clinic venues on campus, running small sectionals, helping visiting High School and Middle School directors, etc.)
11. Other related duties as they arise.