Operations Support Specialist
Why join us?
Our Chandler team is team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have an interest in growing your career in an exciting field, we would like to speak with you! The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Section Lead through information accumulation, data entry, analysis and problem-solving for work planning and control. This role is based at our premier client’s semi-conductor project site in Chandler, AZ and reports to the Operations Director. Arizona or New Mexico based candidates preferred.
This is a full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with the opportunity to prove your true potential, provide expert services on world class projects, collaborate and grow with professional services experts, and receive an attractive compensation package with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in integrated project and program management consulting. We provide expert and professional management consulting services on a wide range of interesting and iconic projects with many high-profile clients across key business sectors and industries that include several Fortune 100 companies and notable Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by Engineering News Record (ENR). Faithful+Gould was established in the U.K. in 1947, with its first USA office opening in 1992. We embody Constructive Expertise – It’s in our DNA!
How will you contribute to the team?
- Process purchase orders and change requests in SAP following standard operating procedures.
- Provide status updates on change order requests by creating and updating reports within Excel.
- Work with project controls, project management, finance, and operations personnel to expedite and trace purchase/change order status.
- Perform change order request reviews in accordance with the client’s approval process.
- Monitor the status of invoices for the project.
- Change order log preparation and monitoring.
- Assist in the review of contractor closeout documents.
- Help organize financial meetings to review change order status.
- Prepare cost reconciliation between two or more estimates and explains variance cost drivers.
- Act as a liaison between the client and trade contractors.
- Ability to facilitate and manage data input and changes across multiple projects under strict deadlines.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or related field) preferred.
- 5 Years of experience in a progressively responsible administrative role.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of business administration practices and procedures (including finance and accounting).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of consulting engineering industry helpful.
- Ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with people at all levels of the organization.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
- Opportunity to work on projects of various sizes and levels of complexity for globally renowned clients.
- Strong team of expert, professional peers to mentor and grow with.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
- Group Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
At every stage, we have the right support and training to help you learn and acquire what you need to succeed. We seek results-oriented problem solvers, creative thinkers, and performance-driven professionals who are ready to work on exciting projects and rewarding opportunities as a part of their exceptional career.
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould’s Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies