JOB SUMMARY: Screens guests and employees and ensure that they are following park policies and procedures.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Screen and greet guests and employees entering the park with the use of stationary and hand-held screening devices.
· Watch and maintain customer flow and enforce park policies such as appropriate attire, and food and beverage restrictions.
· Responsible for reports and enforcing all park policies at all gates into and out of the park.
· Some locations require monitoring vehicle traffic and may require directing vehicles in parking areas when needed.
· Responsible for aiding and assisting our guests on a daily basis and should strive to provide our guests with a safe, clean, fun and entertaining atmosphere when they visit the park.
· Must maintain a safe, clean, and professional work environment.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Law enforcement training or criminal justice classes preferred.
· Minimum of one year previous security experience is preferred.
· Clean driving record and no criminal history.
- Must be able to obtain a Denver City and County Security Guard License. (Fees Applicable)
- Possess good oral and written English skills and be able to communicate with guests and other employees effectively.
- Available to work overtime.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Attention to detail.
- All job offers contingent on passing a criminal, drug, alcohol, and social security background check. (Pre-employment drug test required.)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to walk and stand for up to eight hours a shift.
· Requires continuous kneeling and bending.
· Requires continuous reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling.
· Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 30 pounds.
· Requires occasional carrying of up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a hand truck.
· Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing and speech.
· Paid sick leave
· Free entry to the park while off-duty
· Free tickets for friends and family
· Additional discounted tickets and season passes for friends and family
· Employee exclusive events
· Employee recognition program