Gain competitive skills for the global workplace plus experience the business, policy, and cultural environments of Russia and the region. This unparalleled opportunity has enabled over 200 professionals from the U.S., U.K., and Germany to elevate their careers since 2004.
The Alfa Fellowship Program is an 11-month, fully funded fellowship program that begins with language training in the fellow’s home country prior to departure, followed by a group language course in Moscow. Alfa fellows also attend a seminar program to gain an in-depth look at contemporary Russia and to discuss current affairs there. Fellows then complete work placements at prominent organizations, including private companies, media outlets, think tanks, and foundations. Trips to different cities in the region are interspersed throughout the program year.
· Gain high-level professional development experience in Russia at private companies, law firms, media outlets, think tanks, and foundations
· Immerse in contemporary Moscow and experience everyday life in this vibrant capital city
· Travel to three regions in Russia and to a neighboring country through program organized trips
· Learn from experts through the Moscow seminar series and lectures at a leading Russian university
· Receive a monthly stipend, private accommodation in the center of Moscow, all program-related travel costs including round-trip travel to Russia, and insurance coverage
· Strengthen Russian language skills through private tutoring prior to departure and group language classes upon arrival in Moscow
· Connect with alumni around the world through the Alfa Fellowship Alumni Association and Cultural Vistas Alumni Network
· Early to mid-career professional from the United States, United Kingdom, or Germany
· Bachelor’s degree and relevant professional experience related to desired field of work placement
· Demonstrated interest in Russia and the region with clearly defined career trajectory
· Commitment to being an active contributor to an international network
· Previous study of a second language, preferably Russian
· Outstanding professional achievements and academic qualifications
· Evidence of leadership potential and self-initiative
· Active involvement in community and/ or public service
The application deadline for the 2022-2023 program year is December 1, 2021.
For more information about the Alfa Fellowship Program and to access the online application, please visit: www.culturalvistas.org/alfa. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
OJSC Alfa-Bank is incorporated, focused and based in Russia, and is not affiliated with U.S.-based Alfa Insurance.