If you are reading this that mean you are interested in an internship, if you are interested in an internship this is the right place for you. Welcome to the internship job listing of Credit Solution Programs Inc. (CSP). We would like to tell you a little about ourselves, we are a non-profit organization. Our mission is to develop and administer one on one mentoring and mentoring groups that educate deserving youth and their families on the importance of building positive personal and business credit. We are an unpaid internship, but we do offer job opportunities to some once internship is completed.
Listed here below is a little you should know about the internship:
· Increase the percentage of active open positions filled within the targeted deadline
· Maintain the Interns & Volunteers retention rate
· Increase the percentage of managers with active positions in the year who indicate satisfaction or high satisfaction with the HR hiring support provided, as measured by survey.
· To launch a product or company to a specific audience
· To encourage trials of a product or service
· To drive sales of a product
Sales & Marketing:
· Increasing sales and profit
· Increasing sales rep productivity
· Create a structured marketing plan and budget
· Review and prioritize the strategic options for boosting customer acquisition, conversion, and retention using marketing
· Identification and recording of transactions
· Ascertainment of financial affairs
· Control over assets and liabilities
· Human Resources:
Is to provide administration/HR support to the Operations/Human Resources Manager regarding recruitment, volunteer information system management and other HR processes of Credit Solution Program Inc.
· Public Relations:
Is to build and maintain a positive public image for the company. They assist in creating media, from press releases to social media messages, that shape public opinion of the company and increase awareness of its brand. Supporting campaign, marketing, events, and fundraising activities. Supporting the Principal to develop relationships with journalists and other organizations.
· Sales and Marketing:
Is to support the daily sales and marketing activities as approved by the management/CEO to promote Credit Solution Program Inc.’s products, services and education programs to teach and motivate Florida youth and their families to make educated financial decisions that produces strong positive credit. Help expand the local and national exposure of the company through multiple distribution channels (digital, email, SMS, verbal & written) to increase revenues and market share.
· Grant Writing:
Is to conduct the full range of activities required to research, prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals for Credit Solution Programs Inc. as approved by the management/CEO.
Is to support the financial activities of Credit Solution Programs as approved by the management/CEO, which include documenting financial transactions and supporting daily accounting control functions in accordance with all policies and procedures.
Please click on URL below to apply: