Core Design is currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Civil Design Engineer / EIT on a permanent, long-term basis.
- BSCE or equivalent experience
- Engineer In Training (or FE exam scheduled)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment under the direction of an experienced engineer
- Complete the Core Design engineering training program
- Complete utility, roadway and basic storm facility designs with general layout provided
- Run hydrologic and hydraulic calculations and write technical reports with results
- Basic knowledge of Core Design services
Working Conditions & Benefits:
Core Design offers great work environment and outstanding benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, including:
- Ability to use Core-provided vehicle to and from jobsite visits.
- Competitive wages and opportunity for overtime.
- Company paid – Medical, Disability and Life Insurance.
- Group coverage for Dental and Vision is available.
- 401K Contribution.
- Training/continuing education.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Company events and recreation (company barbecues, hockey games, golf tournaments, family picnics at the park, and much more).
If you’re looking for a career in a fast paced and exciting industry, we invite you to respond with your cover letter and resume.