As the interest in carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS) continues to grow around the world, so does the need for qualified professionals with unique expertise to take on the challenge. Mines’ CCUS graduate certificate program fills that need. By bringing together our world-renowned knowledge in the earth sciences, engineering and economics and business, the CCUS program enables students to explore the unique challenges around carbon sequestration, climate change and the energy transition while acquiring the skills needed to advance their career.
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution
- Basic algebra, chemistry and physics knowledge
- Statement of goals/purpose: share your professional, academic and personal goals and why you believe Colorado School of Mines is the best place to achieve those goals
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the English Proficiency requirement