As a Health Research Analyst, you will develop and use survey, market research, and statistical methodologies and techniques to conduct studies of assigned Heath and Human Services programs.
What you’ll do:
- Develops and conducts program and policy analyses to identify and understand the needs and preferences of HHS health and human services programs and the populations they serve.
- Designs and conducts research and studies to measure the quality of care received by beneficiaries in Medicare/Medicaid certified programs for all provider and suppliers.
- Designs and conducts research on the impact, cost, and effectiveness of the Survey and Certification Program including acute care providers, continuing care providers, and long-term care providers.
- Counsel and mentor the development of colleagues.
Where we’re hiring:
– San Francisco, CA
– Denver, CO
– Atlanta, GA
– Chicago, IL
– Boston, MA
– Baltimore, MD
– Kansas City, MO
– New York, NY
– Philadelphia, PA
– Dallas, TX
– Seattle, WA
Experience we’re looking for:
(1) Utilization of analytical software (SAS, STATA, SPSS, or R).
(2) Utilization of social science methodologies such as linear regression, logistic regression, natural language processing, survival analysis, or other multivariate techniques (i.e., cluster analysis, factor analysis and multidimensional scaling) to analyze data.
(3) Conducting statistical analyses of large datasets (e.g., Census data, health care claims data, large clinical databases, and/or other population databases)
In addition to meeting the qualification requirements, all candidates must have the following educational requirements:
Degree: behavioral or social science; or related disciplines appropriate to the position. (TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION)
Combination of education and experience that provided the applicant with knowledge of one or more of the behavioral or social sciences equivalent to a major in the field. (TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION)
Four years of appropriate experience that demonstrated that the applicant has acquired knowledge of one or more of the behavioral or social sciences equivalent to a major in the field.
To see full list of eligibility criteria, see job posting on USAJOBs.
Apply by 9/29/21!