Welcome to Cross-Domain Computing Solutions. Or in short: XC – where many become one. And where joint forces become the enabler for joint work within a collaborative division. So that people not only work together, but also act and grow together. Where new synergies, new energy, and new potentials arise.
We offer a challenging and rewarding hands on experience in an automotive global environment. In this role you will work with various HR Business Partners supporting multiple business units in the areas of: Associate Development, Compensation, Staffing, Competency Management and various other HR activities.
This role offers an opportunity to actively participate in several facets of a diverse and professional business environment interacting and supporting all levels of management. In addition you will have the opportunity to help shape, drive and enhance the working environment for our associates through site activities and initiatives with other HR professionals.
This internship offers you the chance to learn and grow your skills and experience to prepare you for your first role as an HR professional.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business with at least one semester completed
- Minimum overall GPA of a 3.0
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work 30 hours a week
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization effectively
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while meeting required deadlines
- Experience using SAP based tools
- Previous working experience/internship in Human Resources