JOIN AN AMAZING TEAM. HAVE FUN. MAKE AN IMPACT.
HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD!
Booster is an elementary school fundraiser on a mission to change the world. Proudly serving over 3,600 schools and 2.3 million students across the nation, we’re reinventing the way schools do fundraising. If you love the idea of impacting students, working with an amazing team, thriving in a high-energy environment, and having fun, this job is for you.
Every Booster team member embodies these six virtues:
· GRATITUDE: We express gratitude daily. We live a life of humble optimism thankful for all we have been given to steward.
· WISDOM: We pursue wisdom with a growth mindset. We have a teachable posture and a love of learning. We seek to live holistic lives of integrity seeking wisdom daily.”
· CARE: We generously give honoring attention to others. We serve, listen and lead with hospitality. Care means we love our community and they know it and they feel it.
· COURAGE: We live and lead with confidence and bravery. We have hope and a bias for action. We take initiative personally and professionally.
· GRIT: We persevere with resilience knowing that endurance builds character. We take the long view with the right perspective and we love a challenge.
· CELEBRATION: We love to celebrate the value of others. We take great joy in enthusiastically affirming others’ strengths and accomplishments.
Raleigh Program Specialist
THE PROGRAM SPECIALIST ROLE AND WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO BOOSTER:
Booster is growing at double-digit rates each year. To keep up with that tremendous growth, we’re looking for fun-seeking world-changers who want to jumpstart their careers and make a difference in the lives of others. As a Program Specialist, you and your team will be the face of the Boosterthon program on elementary school campuses. Alongside your team, you’ll serve on campus with excellence, help schools reach their fundraising goals, and positively impact students. You’ll continually display enthusiasm, professionalism, and intentionality to serve schools with remarkable client care.
HERE’S WHY THIS IS A GREAT CAREER STEP FOR YOU:
This is an ideal part-time job or first job out of college for someone who wants to do fun, impactful work alongside a community of world-changing leaders. In this role, you’ll learn a variety of valuable skills, receive coaching to help you succeed, and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL INCLUDE:
· Helping your team set up and host a Pep Rally for students each week.
· Teaching and presenting character curriculum to students in schools daily.
· Setting up and hosting our premier fitness fundraiser, the Boosterthon Fun Run.
· Motivating students to raise funds for their school.
· Engaging with teachers, parents, and administrators.
· Learning and understanding our business models and principles.
· Being a part of a team that models Fitness, Leadership, and Character to others.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Here are some signs that you’d be a great fit for this role:
· Excellent Communication – You can connect professionally and enthusiastically with students, faculty, and staff through written and verbal communication.
· Positive Attitude – You display optimism, enthusiasm, and intentionality when interacting with clients and team.
· Growth Mindset – You demonstrate a continual desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
· Good Judgment – You have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
· Outcome-oriented – You don’t avoid deadlines and you can model that kind of work ethic on your team.
· You’re a licensed driver with reliable transportation
· You can pass Booster’s Background and Motor Vehicle check
· You’re able to lift up to 45 lbs.
· You’re able to be active and on your feet while on campus
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
· Career Development Opportunities: Upward mobility in the company
· Bonus Opportunities: Recruiting Bonus
· Fun and Engaging Culture: Team events, award ceremonies, free lunches, dinners, and more!
· Travel Opportunities: Ability to travel nationally to serve schools across the nation.