*Covid-19 Policy Update, Effective 8/25/2021*
All Bear Cognition employees are required to either a) be vaccinated against Covid-19 and provide proof of vaccination status or b) submit negative Covid-19 tests at least 3 times per work week to Human Resources and be masked at all times.
The primary focus of this position will be to analyze and interpret client’s data to provide business insights in the form of data visualization. The Analyst is responsible for performing data cleansing, data analysis, evaluating key performance metrics/indicators for customers and translating these into a dynamic dashboard visualization. The position may involve direct contact with customers, business consultants, and company executives. The ideal candidate for this position has previous analytics experience or a strong statistics background, is detailed oriented, and has a diligent work ethic.
*please note that Bear Cognition currently does not sponsor any work visas*
Scope & Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain analytical reports in Tableau and Excel for executives as well as finance, sales, accounting, and operations departments to monitor business key performance metrics/indicators at different levels of details
· Provides detailed analysis of customer data that can easily be translated into visual representations.
· Acts as the first line of support for data questions and issues.
· Responsible for products that are accurate, efficient and well documented.
· Works collaboratively with peers to develop quality protocols, schema, and reports per agreed timelines.
· Identify business obstacles (through analysis) and produce actionable solutions.
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to work with management at every level
· Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, or a related field
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to pivot & multi-task while under pressure and ability to deliver within fixed deadlines
· Strong analytical skills, user interface design skills, work ethic, critical thinking, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and overall positive attitude
· Strong mathematical knowledge (Queueing Theory, Linear Programming, Game Theory, Probability, Poisson Distributions, etc.)
· Strong Experience with Data Visualization software such as Tableau, Power BI and Google Data Studio
· Advanced in Statistical Analysis
· Ability to create advanced formulas and dynamic dashboards
· Knowledge of relational databases
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience as an analyst
· Experience in finance, logistics, or operations management highly preferred
· Experience using Python or R for statistical analysis
We are committed to giving you:
· A competitive starting base salary
· Training and Ongoing support
· Advancement opportunity
· A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program