Online Tutor at Bayise Tutor
Bayise is a tutoring, writing, academic support and social media services business. We have built multiple platforms that provide in-person and web-based tutoring as well as social media connecting services. Our tutoring platform is called Bayise Tutor and the social media platform is named Bayise Social. The platforms can be used together or as separate, standalone apps. Bayise offers global tutoring and social networking platforms that enhance educational learning and social networking experience for people. Bayise Social is a growing social media platform that offers advanced content creation, sharing and socializing tools. Bayise Tutor aims to be a digital platform that offers tutoring, social networking, writer hiring and business advertising solutions through a mix of our products. We also want to make it easier for students, parents and the public in general to get excellent and learning, sharing and knowledge seeking opportunities that they need to do well in their lives
Tutor Job Responsibilities:
- Contributes to student learning, growth, and advancement.
- Demonstrates academic competence in subject area(s) and ability to build a curriculum.
- Maintains a growth mindset toward student learning and teaching practice.
- Facilitates problem-solving with a curious mind and critical thinking skills.
- Serves as a role-model for students.
- Collaborates effectively with parents and the organization to increase student performance.
- Invests in the learners’ well-being, health, and safety, physically, socially, and emotionally.
- Recognizes the relationship between social-emotional learning and academic performance and shows an ability to teach the “whole child.”
- Designs and facilitates differentiated and personalized learning goals and activities that follow a coherent sequence, are aligned to instructional goals, and engage students in high-level cognitive activity.
Work Hours & Benefits
The work hours at Bayise Tutor will be flexible based on customer requests. Customers will ask us or they search a tutor who fits their best schedule from our platform Bayise Tutor and pick a tutor. Therefore, tutors will get a student in two different ways: directly being searched by customers or Bayise Tutor office will assign a student to a tutor if the customer reaches out the Bayise Tutor offices.
The benefits of working at Bayise Tutor is the work flexibility. A tutor can change his or her schedule at any time. Moreover, he can work both online or in person anywhere over the world. Working at Bayise Tutor, you will be your own both as long as you follow the rules and regulations of the company.
- Being at least 18 years old
- Emotional maturity and stability
- Patient, flexible, positive, consistent, dependable, and cooperative with a sense of humor
- Ability to take supervision and correction constructively
- Ability to positively supervise students
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or subject-matter field preferred
- Recent teaching experience a plus