This position is funded by a 5-year NIH grant to study the effects of an asthma intervention program with Latinx families. The Research Associate will conduct assessments with research participants in English and Spanish and conduct recruitment of participants through primary care clinics throughout Austin. The Research Associate will be responsible for gathering data and preparing materials for publication. The Research Associate will also be involved in preparing data for analysis and conducting quantitative analyses, and complete other related research tasks as assigned. The position will be renewed annually depending on continued grant funding and performance.
Please see https://utaustin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UTstaff/job/UT-MAIN-CAMPUS/Research-Associate-III_R_00015223 for more information.
- Assist with the recruitment of research participants.
- Responsible for data collection and management.
- Engages with clinic and community partners.
- Performs tasks such as data analysis.
- Prepares manuscript for publications and journals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field plus two years of experience conducting human subjects research
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish and English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends) based on clinic and participant needs
- Reliable transportation