Chicago 2021 Start Dates: 10/4, 10/18, 11/1, 11/15
December 2021, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 Grads welcome!
Compensation: competitive base salary + uncapped commission earning opportunity
Training: 3-6 months
Relocation assistance provided!
Logistics is a TRILLION dollar industry. If you read that and instantly thought of the word OPPORTUNITY, we’d love to chat with you about sales at Arrive Logistics!
Arrive is a third-party logistics brokerage. We’re committed to providing world-class service and developing strong relationships with our customer and carrier partners. Arrive is also committed to supporting, nurturing and developing our employees each and every day as a people-first organization. We’re a hardworking group of people, and we don’t stop until the job is done. When you join the Arrive team, you’re saying yes to going above and beyond daily while also making friends and having fun in a competitive environment!
If you’re interested in an uncapped commission sales opportunity within this fast-paced, always on-the-go industry, inside sales at Arrive might be a great fit for you.
The training programs at Arrive were developed by some of the industry’s best leaders and trainers. Arrive prepares its employees with the tools and skills they need to build a strong book of business and manage it successfully with the service needs of our customer and carrier partners top of mind. No experience required!.
As a candidate for Arrive’s sales opportunities, you will have the chance to learn about our two sales teams, Business Development and Carrier Sales, throughout the interview process. Both sales opportunities have unique training timelines, offering different advantages based on your interests, background and skills.
After completing your training for either Carrier Sales or Business Development, you will join a team, competing together and supporting each other to accomplish your goals, as well as the company’s goals. You will start to build and manage your own book of business with the tools and support from Arrive along the way. This position offers endless opportunities for growth and development. It’s up to you on how far you’ll grow your business!
What will you be responsible for?
- Learning the ins and outs of the logistics industry as well as sales techniques through our training program.
- Making outbound phone calls and sending emails to establish strong business relationships.
- Managing your book of business. Once you land an account, you will manage the day to day and be the main point-of-contact.
- Creating and maintaining strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Solving problems – logistics never stops! You’ll be responsible for putting out fires and bringing solutions to the table.
Who do we want to hire?
- We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond each and every day for themselves and Arrive.
- Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues each and every day at Arrive. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solutions-oriented.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
- Your career at Arrive will depend on your fearlessness to make phone calls. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone!
- Building relationships and establishing rapport should come naturally to you. Successful sales reps at Arrive will know the importance of establishing strong external AND internal relationships.
- Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions! Our industry is fast-paced. Highly ambitious people thrive!
As a Sales Representative at Arrive Logistics, you will receive a competitive base salary + commission. You will learn from the best in the industry and get the tools you need to take ownership of your career through training with our Learning and Development team. You will have the unique opportunity to collaborate alongside leaders across the entire business and establish long-term career development in a fun, fast paced environment. You will also be able to:
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and take part in learning opportunities through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops walking distance from the office and you can store your bike safely inside of the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes brand new Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training options.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance – If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Arrive Logistics is the fastest organically grown third-party logistics brokerage in the nation! As a team, we’re proud to look back and see how far we’ve come, but we’re equally excited about where we’re headed. We look forward to getting to know you and finding out if you’ve got what it takes to help us reach our goals!
Covid Response and Flex Policy:
Arrive Leadership continually evaluates the Covid-19 pandemic and makes informed decisions based on applicable regulation, CDC recommendation, best practice, and local impacts of the pandemic. Arrive has implemented a comprehensive and proactive Covid response plan designed for the safety of our employees. This plan includes in-office safety protocol for all employees and a flexible work schedule based on position and tenure.