ABOUT AIR PROTEIN
Imagine a meat company unlike anything that has come before! Air Protein™ is on a mission to impact climate change by revolutionizing how we make meat. Founded in 2019, we make meat from elements of the air.
Air Protein is a modern food company, crafting the world’s first air-based meats to feed us more sustainably, help renew the planet’s resources and eliminate compromise between nutrition, taste and climate impact. Using novel technology inspired by NASA, we convert elements found in the air around us into protein using probiotic cultures, then turn those proteins into any meat imaginable. It’s where cutting-edge science meets bold ambition to reinvent the way we eat.
Join our team of passionate scientists, engineers, and business leaders working to transform the future of food with solutions we never thought possible, creating meat that is nutritious, delicious and more sustainable. Air Protein uses less land, less water and is significantly faster to make than any other meat available
In addition to the chance to work with cutting edge technology to help combat climate change and working toward addressing the impending food crisis, Air Protein employees also enjoy competitive total compensation plans and a collaborative company culture. If you join us on this relentless pursuit for more, changing the world will soon feel as natural as taking a breath.
Air Protein is a subsidiary of Kiverdi, Inc. – a research and technology company working on the science of carbon transformation to create game changing products and systems.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Executive Assistant role at Air Protein is an important one as you contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive team members. You utilize best practices to perform a variety of administrative tasks including managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
To be successful in this role, you have demonstrated ability to work with many different professionals at once; keeping executives organized, informed, and prepared for anything that comes their way. You show initiative, identify problems and solve them and have proven time management skills and are well-organized.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answer and direct calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Greet visitors and determine access to appropriate parties.
- Oversee administrative policies, recommending changes as appropriate.
- Open, sort, and distribute correspondence, including email, faxes, and mail.
- Read and analyze submissions, letters, agendas, memos; determining significance and routing to appropriate teams in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop board and committee meeting agendas.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Plan all meeting details including finding a time that works for all parties, prepping executives for the meeting, and sending out recaps and next step action items to attendees.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation.
- Train clerical staff on office equipment, policies and procedures, arrange for setup on new computers.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Prepare checks for signature and review.
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other team members when appropriate.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent educational background
- 3+ years executive assistant experience supporting senior level executives.
- Advanced Google Workspace and MS Office experience.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to manage competing priorities and tasks.
- The ability to glean information quickly, making sound decisions calmly under pressure.
- Proven integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal; able to adjust your communication style depending on the audience.
- Experience planning and managing high profile events.
Air Protein is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed, and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job