Teach English in Japan with AEON Corporation.
AEON offers the best opportunity for you to work and live in Japan!
· Gain teaching & international business skills
· Professional & personal growth
· Competitive salary
· Flight allowance
· Furnished apartment
· Fully paid vacations
· No previous teaching experience or knowledge of Japanese is required
…and so much more!
Accepting applications year round for interviews at our offices in Los Angeles and New York City!
With declining COVID-19 cases, AEON will resume in-person interviewing for candidates living in the United States. The in-person interviews will only be 1-on-1 with the recruiter. There will be no in-person group interviews at this time.
The initial interviews will be held online with a final in-person personal interview at one of our Main Offices or other cities throughout the US.
As travel restrictions relax around the world, AEON will resume in-person interviews in other countries.
For more information about our interview process before applying, visit our recruiting website at http://www.aeonet.com.
Now accepting applications for our recruiting trips to the following cities:
Indianapolis, IN – October 2, 2021 (Application Deadline: September 19)
Minneapolis, MN – October 16, 2021 (Application Deadline: October 3)
Seattle, WA – October 16, 2021 (Application Deadline: October 3)
Richmond, VA – October 22, 2021
Nashville, TN – October 29, 2021
Sacramento, CA – November 6, 2021
Buffalo, NY – November 9, 2021
San Antonio, TX – November 13, 2021
Chicago, IL – December 4, 2021
Charleston, SC – December 9, 2021
Applicants who are currently residing in Japan and have a valid visa to work in Japan may apply for an interview through our Tokyo Recruiting Office: http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/
Job Description and Responsibilities
Teaching English at one of AEON’s 250+ branch schools in Japan requires:
· One-year commitment: Teachers will work at one branch school throughout their entire contract period.
· Enthusiasm to interact with students of all ages: At AEON students range from babies to retirees.
· Organization and professionalism: All teachers have a 40-hour workweek consisting of 25 teaching hours, with the remaining hours spent on office responsibilities such as counseling students, interviewing prospective students, recommending texts, involvement in local advertising, and more!
· Interest in Japanese culture: Teachers and students engage in cultural exchange inside and outside of the classroom and develop lifelong friendships.
- Monthly starting salary of 275,000 Japanese yen
- One-time 70,000 yen Flight Allowance provided for eligible teachers who meet criteria set by AEON (does not apply to teachers hired in Japan).
- One week or more of paid training in Japan
- Professional development workshops throughout the contract period
- 5 personal days per year
- Japanese national holidays off and 3 weeks vacation
- Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards w/55,000 Japanese yen subsidized monthly rent
- Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
- Career advancement opportunities for successful teachers
- Bonus provided upon completion of final contract
- Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
· A strong and masterful command of the English language
· A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
For more information on AEON’s application requirements, please visit: http://www.aeonet.com/application-requirements/
Visit http://www.aeonet.com for complete application instructions. Applications submitted through Handshake will not be considered.
To apply, visit http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/ and Follow the guidelines to select the appropriate Recruiting Office based on your location. Upload your current resume and an essay entitled “Why I Want to Live and Work in Japan”. Applications without an essay will not be considered.
Want to see what our teachers are up to? Visit our social media sites!